Non Immigration work H Visas

  • Added By :Venu Mssi
  • Category : Industrial Law
  • Article Id : 30
  • Added On : 18/04/2013
  • Views : 692

If you want to work or live in the United States, temporarily its non-immigration work visa. If you want to work in the USA, as a permanent and you interested to settle in the USA it is immigration visa. Based on the work type you will get different types of non-immigration visas like H1B, H1C, J-1, E1, E2, E3, EB, H3, I, J1, L1, J1, L1, O,P1, Q, R1, TN and many More visas available.

Immigration visas are nothing but a permanent residency in the USA. Immigration visas completely depend upon no-one Immigration visas. To get permanent residency (also called green card holder) applies through a temporary visa.

The alien must approve form I-129 at the US Embassy to get any type of work visa.

When the petition approved, the employer or organization receives notice from US consulate about that petition. The consulate officer verifies your petition after approval through USPIMS then you get called for an interview.

When you come to the US consulate, you must bring your Form I-129 and I-797 application form receipts. The visa granted by a U.S. Embassy or Consulate and entitles the holder to travel to the United States and apply for admission; it does not guarantee entry.

I-129 is a petition for non-immigrant worker. All non-immigration workers must file I-129. Generally H-1B, H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-1S, P-2,P-2S, P-3, P-3S, Q-1 or R-1, E-1, E-2, E-3, H-1B1 or TN filed I-129 application form, present its application form fees is $325.

The US employer must give a Labour Certification Application at Department Of Labour office to get any type of work Visa.

Some of the most important non immigration H visas are given below:

H-1B visa: It is for professional workers in particular occupations. Scientists and professors have easily gotten a H-1B visa.

H-2A visa: It is a temporary seasonal visa for agriculture Labors. It is critical to get this agriculture worker. Present Indians are not eligible to get an H-2A and its process is too critical.

H-2B Visa: It is for skilled and unskilled workers. After DOL approve your petition than only you can eligible to get H-2B visa.

H3 is trainee visa. Who is in endeavor field and at least having graduated or higher education and minim two years' experience in the training field, they can eligible to get this visa.

H4 visa: It is for dependents. It is depends upon other visas. It is not applicable for people. The holder's spouse or children or step children (under 21 years) eligible to get H4 visa.

1) If you interests in the business field, first you take legal advice from a US Immigration attorney.

2) AILA members might give free legal help and free consultation for all aliens to start a business.

3) Don't think about Permanent visa when you start a business in the USA.

4) Take business expert in certain fields to get success in business.

5) First Prepare budget and plan about all your business related activities in the USA.

6) is the official website for the U.S. Small Business Administration, which provides business guidance.

7) To start a business in the USA, you need to get full information about local and federal regulations and requirements

8) When you meet the attorney, get all information about that lawyer to get better results and rapidly

The H-1B visa is a professional visa and you must require best immigration lawyer to get better results. If you're going to the USA you must approach a best Immigration Attorney law firm Gehi and Associates or 718-263-5999 for a FREE Consultation for an immigration and non immigration visa Clarifications.